List of techniques will increase traffic to your website
- Why you need more website traffic?
- Difference between Free Traffic and Quality Traffic?
- How to increase Organic traffic to your website?
- How to increase Paid traffic to your website?
- How to Generate traffic through Google My Business?
- Do Guest Blogging.
- Give Importance to On-Page SEO.
- Share Content on LinkedIn.
- Be Active on Social Media.
Why you need more website traffic?
To Grow your business, website traffic is more important. Website traffic helps you to Improve your SEO and search engine credibility. Generate more leads and create a way to get clients. Insights will give you detailed about your audience to get some ideas.
Difference between Free Traffic and Quality Traffic?
If your website want to rank top on Google search engine, first your website needs to drive traffic from quality sites.
There are many websites provide free traffic when you search on Google “Free Website Traffic Generator“. Driving free traffic to your website from third party site will affect. Google will block your site from search engine or blacklist your website.
So make sure that your website should not drive instant traffic from third party sites.
Quality traffic is nothing but driving traffic from quality sites (High Domain Authority Sites) which brings good traffic as well as help your website to rank better on Google Search Engine.
So consider quality websites to increase traffic to your website easily.
How to increase Organic traffic to your website?
There are many channels that brings more visitors to your website. But to get Organic traffic quickly, you need to consider many types of organic marketing.
- Local Business Listings (Google My Business).
- Social Media platforms. (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter).
- Search Engine Optimization (On-page SEO & Off-page SEO).
- Blogging (Example: Best Free SEO Tools).
This blog will helps you to get detailed information about “SEO Techniques that increase website traffic”
How to increase Paid traffic to your website?
Organic Traffic takes more time to drive to your website when you compare to paid traffic. Because if you have budget to advertise, i would suggest to go with Paid marketing rather than organic traffic. It helps you to increase traffic quickly and generate some leads.
Platforms to do Paid Marketing to generate traffic & Leads
- Google Advertisement (Search & Display).
- Google Maps Advertisement.
- Social Media Advertisement (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter).
The above techniques will help you to generate traffic to your website quickly.
How to Generate traffic through Google My Business?
Basic information about your business need to add in Google My Business. Steps to follow for traffic
- Claim your Google My Business page.
- Add right information about your business.
- Choose your business category
- Add some photos to your Google My Business page.
- Describe detailed about your business.
- Add Contact information in the page.
- Get your listing verified by Google.
Once you added all the above list, your website will list in Google Search Engine and increase traffic to your website. To drive traffic, your listing should get verified by Google.
Do Guest Blogging
Guest Blogging is one of the more important technique to increase more traffic to your website. There are some most important ways to increase traffic.
- Be clear with who your customers are.
- Connect network and build relationships with great content.
- Write content relevant to your business.
- Include links to your website.
- Write good Bio.
- Choose quality sites to do guest blogging.
Will discuss detailed about Guest blogging in the next article.
Give Importance to On-Page SEO
Optimize your website content for search engines are more important to drive traffic. Some of the advanced On-page SEO techniques will helps to rank better like
- Optimize target keywords on your web content.
- Optimize target keywords on Meta Tags.
- Optimize target keywords on Alt text.
Target keywords are nothing but Google shows you the related searches to increase traffic to your website and “People also ask” in SERPs. Optimizing those phrases on your website will bring more traffic.
Share Content on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is one of the best Social Media platform to increase traffic to your website and also blogs. You can share your website inner pages in regular basis. For example, You can share About Us and explain about your business each services in linkedIn. Just sharing your website links will drive quality website traffic.
If you are blogger, then it is very easy task to generate traffic to your website from LinkedIn. Whenever post blog on your website, share that link on LinkedIn.
Make sure those blogs should be more useful and informative to your connections to drive them to your website. In the above image, i have shared ” 7 ways to protect your website from Negative SEO” in LinkedIn. It drives some traffic and increased my website traffic .
Be Active on Social Media
Not only LinkedIn, other platforms like Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest will drive organic traffic to your website. Only thing you should follow is be more active on all social networks to share web content.
The listed above techniques will help you to increase website traffic through organic and paid way. Try with those 9 easy techniques and drive 100% quality traffic to your website.